Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Moving On Up

    I am getting out of this place for good. I am moving out of this horrible place and taking up residence on a golf course. My view is going from crappy cars and the obese smokers they belong to to the lovely expanses of the 18th green of the Beavercreek Country Club. If I had a truck I would move tonight. Sadly, I will have to wait until Saturday. I have all of the headache inducing details figured out. All of the utilities are going to be turned off at the right time, the new lease is already signed. The new place has pool furniture! And attractive people! I am a little concerned by the placement of a telescope in one of the clubhouse windows that faces the pool. Not sure what all that is about. I am a little worried about getting my couch out of my current place and into the new one. It is the only thing that I have gotten since moving here that will not fit in a normal vehicle. It should not be too much of a problem though. As long as someone shows up to help me move... Like I said, I am moving in like two days, but I have not really packed anything. I am starting to think this might be a problem potentially. Eh, I'll pack tomorrow. Or Friday.

    Hope the Tigers start winning more soon. I finally get a means to watch them and they start being terrible again.

"You can 'bring home the bacon'!"

No comments:

Post a Comment