Monday, August 27, 2012

Dreams

    I should write a post about all of the things I like about my new place. That might be kind of an interesting post. Instead I am going to tell you about the dream I had last night. Well at least the part I remember. So it started out that we were hanging out in this enormous tree house. For some reason it was made of yellow legos. I am pretty sure there was some crazy happenings that went on that got us in the tree house, but the details are vague. No sense in rambling on about that. While we (I don't remember who "we" was. Probably some of my siblings or maybe Courtney.) were in the Lego tree house, my mom and dad came driving up to the tree in a mini-van. They sped up as they got closer and hit one of the roots and rolled the van. It broke into a bunch of pieces because it was also made of Legos. They got out unharmed and started scavenging parts off of the ruined van to sell or something. Remarkably, that was not the highlight of the dream. Also, while I was up in the treehouse a bear tried to get in. So I fought it. I must have seen it coming, because as it lunged through the opening in the wall (you know, like lego houses have, just kind of a large retangle hole, no door or window) I blindsided it and kicked it into the wall. There was quite a bit of wrestling that followed. It came at me a few times and each time I side-stepped the attack and threw it off. At one point, after I checked it into the wall pretty hard, there was a bloody spot left from where its head hit. I don't recall the ultimate ending to the dream, but I was clearly winning. Sort of like how I am clearly winning the awesome dream contest. Thanks for playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment