Sunday, July 15, 2012

I Want My Money

I am trying to sell a vehicle. If you know anyone who wants a cheap truck that needs a little work, let me know. It has been getting a lot of interest so far, but no one has made an offer yet. I am likely to take the first offer that is made. I might be a little impatient about it. It has only been in the yard for like a week.
I could use that influx of cash. I could also use the raise that I have been promised. A few weeks ago the other guy who did the same job as me got demoted. This meant that I got all his work, which was all messed up because he was doing such a poor job he lost his job. I am hoping for big increases though, so I guess I can wait a few more days. Still, it is tough when the workload doubles and the frustration triples and there is nothing positive gained. Other than the respect of my superiors.
The reason I could use some extra money is that I am moving. I am breaking a lease and the property rental place are being eyeholes about the whole thing. Trying to change how the lease reads and things like that. They must think they are dealing with the usual fools who rent with them. Should be an interesting few weeks then.

"Pudge controls the weather."

No comments:

Post a Comment